Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Color

Things have been busy since I started taking a class at school and now I've found my way into being a teacher's assistant for Boy's archery class. I haven't forgotten about this though! I'm still trying to find new things to love and do here in this small small town of no where. 

In fact, it's getting colder and colder everyday and it makes me sad that soon, I will not be able to ride my bike as often as I could be due to the weather, but as I walk around campus, to and from my classes, I've noticed the leaves start to change and the beautiful leaves springing up here and there, falling all over the ground, etc. It's beautiful. I love the colors fall (and spring!) bring to the world. (Not to mention the delicious flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon and apples!!) I think that they both equally have amazing color splashes everywhere and it just makes the earth a more pretty place. 

It's VERY cold and SUPER windy here, but if the sun is out, I love to ride or walk to wherever I am going because I can see more of the town, more of nature and I get to hear/feel the crunch of leaves as I go places. As I walked to school today, the tree outside the church building was finally ALL bright red! So pretty. 


I guess that's it for today. :) Enjoy your lemon-aide!

1 comment: