Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Music

Lately with so much time on my hands, I've taken the opportunity to brush up on my Ukulele playing until I get my piano up here. It's been fun re-teaching myself the old songs dad would sing and learning new songs. I found a great YouTube teacher to learn some new songs from too;
The Ukulele Teacher even has his own app! How cool is that?

So far, I've learned these songs:
"The FUN song" -Spongebob Squarepants (EASIEST SONG EVER)
"Jam Buddies" -Steven Universe
"Jingle Bell Rock"
and I'm learning
"Moon River" -Audrey Hepburn version

My fingers are happily getting calluses and I've memorized fingerings for cords. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but never got around to it. Playing uke is nice right before bed or when I need a minute to just relax. It's easy going just like the Hawaiian life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment