Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flowers

So yesterday was a little hard. I was sore from my first day (the day before yesterday) of a heavy strength workout, tired, seemed like I made everyone unhappy at work, etc. So I'm up late playing phone games until like 1am... which I haven't done since high school... So, I slept in today, but I eventually got up because someone had texted and called me and forced myself to start my workout again. (No pain, no gain right?!) As I'm working out, Boy gets out of bed (before 9:00!! MIRACLE!) And he rushes out the door saying he forgot something in the laundry room. I just kinda think to myself... oooookay.... and keep working out. For helpers, we live right behind the laundry facilities... he was gone for a while. He eventually came back about 15 minutes later saying "I FOUND IT! 2 for 2 months." handing me two wild flowers.


I love flowers... Silly I know, but these are especially my favorite. He went out to the nearby field and picked them, but I don't care. They're cute and it made my day because he's never bought me flowers (besides last time I got roses from a boy, they went to target practice with my archery friends).

I really wish I could grow things. I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying. I try all the time. The only thing I've been able to successfully grow are black tulips, which I have never personally seen... Mom has only sent me pictures. lol Either way, I hope that I can grow something this next spring/summer. I better start now! Right? Or do I wait until the dead of winter? Oi....

No comments:

Post a Comment