Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Obvious

Right now, I'm finding things about this place to love a little scarce. So, I'm going to start with the obvious about what I am grateful for here in our new little apartment.

My husband. 

He has loved me since we were 14. Although things have been hard over the years and we haven't always talked to each other, he has never once judged me. He has never once said a nasty thing to me and always wanted nothing, but my happiness. He does all he can to help me in everything I do and upon moving here, he has been so supportive and by my side as I completely brake down and cry in the local grocery store because I have no idea where anything is. As the Japanese would say, hazukashii. He's been killing the biggest spiders all week and we've finally unpacked everything from boxes. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that I have married my best friend and how much he means to me. Well, so you don't have to hear about the mushy gushy, I'll just leave with a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment